Accept Credit One Bank Offer
Allows a consumer to apply for the Credit One Bank credit card.
Applicants will need the approval code.
Visit www.accept.creditonebank.com to get started.
The Accept Credit One Bank approval code can be found on the promotional mailing.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Lets clear the air here… regardless of what you read online Credit One Bank is 100% NOT a scam.
Accept.CreditOneBank.com Complaints List
Unfortunately, there are a fair bit of complaints against Credit One… here are some of the more alarming ones…
- “I made 2 payments in the same month and Credit One blocked my card. They forced me to go to my bank and provide a verification account letter. They are unscrupulous and provide poor services. They said the reason it was blocked was due to their anti-laundering policy” – Joel of Carver, MA – 7/5/2019
- “I’ve been with the company for a while now, trying to build my credit but there seems to be a problem every time I make a payment. I made a payment on 6/21 with a positive balance, the payment was taken off of my bank card on the 6/24 all to end up with a negative balance because a payment from May “did not clear.” This is a scam, save your money and get a credit card with your actual bank. You will spend ridiculous amounts of money trying to build credit, when there are better ways.” K of Charlotte, NC – 6/26/2019
- “We got this card to build my husband’s credit. They charge you an annual fee but they break it up into monthly payments so you’ll never truly carry a zero balance. Not to mention they charge you interest on that fee. A couple months ago my husband lost his card and it was found and used at a local gas station. We disputed the charges, got our money back and all was good. Until we got our new cards in the mail. I activated them only to discover that our cards were used again at that same gas station for the same amount as the first fraudulent charge.” Courtney of Oxford, NY – 6/2/12019
The above 1 star complaints were found via www.consumeraffairs.com/credit_cards/credit_one.
What do some of the more respected financial blogs have to say about Credit One?
Let’s take a look…
- NerdWallet: 2 out of 5 stars – Review by Ellen Cannon “The best word to describe the credit cards offered by Credit One is confusing”
- WalletHub.com: 3 out of 5 – Review by John S Kiernan
- CreditKarma: 2 out of 5 based on 569 votes
- accept.creditonebank scam Reddit (ongoing discussion in regards to Credit One Bank cards)
Well-established credit card blogs don’t particularly like the line of credit cards offered by Credit One Bank.
Credit One Bank Consumer Reviews
Here are a few quotes from consumers who have had a Credit One Card…
Credit One Bank Consumer Reviews
“I wouldn’t even bother with credit one. High interest, no bonuses, and annual fee.” – OZG1408
“Exceptional customer service at the top levels. Thanks, CreditOne!” – CB via BBB
“WORST!!! Credit card company that I have ever dealt with. They have repeatedly suspended my account for paying my bill in full. They supposedly need to verify my checking account, even though the payment cleared.” – Melinda R.
For every one good review, we would find 4 bad ones 🙁
Credit One Increase Request
If you end up getting a Credit One bank card you will want to make on-time payments (EVERY MONTH) and request a credit line increase often.
To request a increase to your credit line please read “How To Earn A Credit Limit Increase” with Credit One.
To increase your odds of an increase follow these rules outine bellowed,,,
- Pay your bills on time, all the time
- See Number 2
- Keep your average credit utilization ratio under control
- Check your credit report weekly (pick a day of the week and check it on that day every week)
- Avoid negative credit events (i.e. judgment or bankruptcy)
Credit One Bank App
Advantages of a Credit Card Mobile App include the ability to check your account balance, make a payment, update information, and change you Credit One Bank phone number all from the comfort of your smartphone or mobile device!
CreditLiftOff.com Credit One Bank Review (aka the bottom line)
Now that you know everything about Credit One Bank is their promotional offer worth your time?
Unless you are hurting to find a credit card there are much better options available.
Verdict: HARD PASS.