American Express Card Payment Options
If you are lucky enough to have an American Express credit card you will want to set up automatic online payment.
To begin simply visit www.americanexpress.com/pbc and login to your account.
Customers also have the option to pay via US Mail but why would you in this day in age (if making a payment by mail please make the check out to American Express).
If you do pay by mail please do not staple or use paper clips.
American Express Card Payment by Phone?
Yes. You can pay an AMEX credit card over the phone (additional fees may apply?).
To pay your American Express credit card over the phone please dial 1-800-472-9297 (please have your account information and PIN on hand).
Best American Express Credit Cards?
- American Express Magnet: Ideal for flat rate rewards
- Gold Card: Best for cash back rewards (also can be combined with Amazon.com account)
- The Platinum Card from American Express: This is for consumers who think they are better than everyone else 🙂
Related Content: Have bad credit? Can’t obtain an American Express card? Check out our list of best credit cards for bad credit now and thank us later.
Americanexpress.com/PBC Customer Service
- Phone: 1 (800) 528-4800
- Corporate Mail: American Express Company 200 Vesey Street Lower Manhattan New York, NY 10285 United States
- American Express Corporate Phone Number 212-640-2000
The easiest way to pay down and American Express credit card is online (and we suggest setting up automatic payments).
Looking for a non-American Express credit card?
Here are some options…
Please note the Fortiva card targets consumers with subprime credit.
The Discover IT card is best for your everyday consumer with a good to great credit score.