The American Express Reward Card is designed for an employee or customer gift from the business.
For example, a manager may want to reward a group of employees for meeting their sales goal for the quarter.
You can visit www.amexrewardcard.com to access the card online.
The AMEX Reward Card is not a credit card and is available to businesses in the United States and Canada.
Cards are issued by American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation.
AMEX Reward Card Highlights
- The card is safer than cash as it can be replaced if it is lost or stolen
- Can be used to make purchases online or in-store
- Access the account online 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Will not hurt or hinder a credit score
- Available in a single card load or reload option
Reloadable Reward Cards may only be loaded by the Sponsor or business entity that purchased or is otherwise responsible for loading the Reward Card.
American Express Reward Cards may be used virtually anywhere in the U.S. that accept American Express Cards.
American Express Reward Card Lost or Stolen?
If you misplace your card you will have to provide the following information in order to obtain a replacement…
- Reward Card Number
- 3-digit Card security code (CSC) on the back of the Reward Card
- 4-digit Card Identification Number (CID) on the front of the Reward Card
AMEXRewardCard.com Customer Service
- Reward Account: 1-833-249-6098
- Mail: American Express Reward Cards, PO Box 826, Fortson, GA 31808
- General AMEX customer service: 1-800-528-4800
AMEXRewardCard Balance Check
Sign in to your account by visiting AmexRewardCard.com and click on the “view your Card balance”, or you can call 1-833-249-6098 to get the balance information.
If your a business looking to reward employees for a job well done the AMEX reward card is a solid option.
Considering a Vanilla Visa Debit Card? Before making that move read our MyVanillaDebitCard Review.