Bank of America is offering a very attractive offer for business owners looking for a new credit card. The Business Advantage Cash Rewards card provide cash back for all purchases. New cardholders can earn a $300 statement credit under the current promotion.
$300 Promotional Offer
This offer is available for new cardholders. Customers will be required to open an account and spend $3,000 on their card within the first 90 days. After completing the spending requirement your account will be credited with $300 statement credit.
The current offer expires on December 31st, 2019. The direct link to the offer can be found here. No offer card is necessary to apply.
Business Advantage Cash Rewards – Card Features
- $300 bonus offer for new cardholders
- 0% introductory offer for your first 9 billing cycles
- 3% cash back for select business expenses (cardholders choice)
- 2% cash back for all dining expenses
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Preferred rewards customers eligible for additional cash back rewards
- No annual fee
One of the most attractive features of this card is that it allows you to choose your 3% cash back categories. Cardholders can choose from the following categories: Gas, Office Supply Stores, Travel, TV/Wireless Services, Computer Services, or Consulting Services.
This feature allows business owners to determine which spending category will benefit their business most. Cardholders can customize their cash back rewards to meet their business needs.
Another great feature about Bank of American Credit Cards is that you can earn additional rewards as a Preferred Rewards Member. Preferred Rewards has three tiers which are based on total balance of your BoA accounts. Gold customers will receive a 25% bonus, Platinum will receive a 50% bonus, and Platinum Honors will receive a 75% bonus.
Rewards for bonus categories (3% and 2%) are capped annually at $50,000 spent. After this, all purchases in those categories will continue to earn 1% cash back.
Additional Business Credit Card Resources:
- Capital One Spark Business (2% Cash Back)
- Chase Ink Business Cards (3 cards to choose from)
- Southwest Performance Business Card
- Best Credit Cards For 2019 (Options for Non-Business Cards)
Selecting The Best Card For Your Business
- What type of rewards do you want?
- Where do you spend money for your business?
- Are there features important to you such as no annual fee?
There are a number of questions to consider when selecting the best card for your business. The questions above will give you a good starting point. The Bank of America Cash Rewards card is going to appeal most for consumers who can take advantage of the 3% cash back in your selected category.
Additionally, if you already do business with Bank of America and you are a Preferred Rewards client you will earn even more with your card.
What is your favorite credit card for you business? Let us know in the comments below!
Helpful Links: www.BankofAmerica.com/300cashrewards
Bank of American Contact: 800-900-6703