The Brand New Bank of America Air France KLM Credit Card
Bank of America is unveiling their newest credit card which is a premium travel credit card featuring Air France and KLM. The credit card is now open for applications and also comes with a bonus offer for new cardholders. Customers will provide their Flying Blue Member Number when they apply and their accounts will be linked so that the points you earned will be available in your rewards account. Completing the application only takes minutes and your credit decision will be available within 60 seconds of submission.
Features of The Air France KLM World Elite MasterCard
- Earn 3 Miles (Flying Blue) for each dollar spent with KLM and Air France
- Earn 1.5 Miles for all other purchases made with your credit card
- Customers earn 5,000 each anniversary when they spend $50 on their credit card
- Mile Redemption can be made with SkyTeam eligible flights as well
- No Foreign Transaction Fees Are Applied when using your card abroad
- Credit Card has a $89 annual fee
This credit card bonus is currently set at 25,000 for new applicants however if you are on the fence about whether or not you want to apply for this card it would be wise to regularly check back as Bank of America is well known for upping their credit card bonus offers.
Overall, this credit card provides some very nice features including a yearly annual bonus of 5,000 miles which will really help offset your annual fee associated with the credit card. It is not the biggest travel bonus out their by any means but if you fly a lot with Air France or KLM then this may be a great travel credit card for you.