Compass Bank Survey Phone Call Class Action Settlement
- A 1.5 million dollar settlement has been proposed in Hossfeld v. Compass Bank
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama – Southern Division
- Please visit www.banksurveytcpasettlement.com to file a claim
- All claim forms are due by 06/24/2019
Class members in the case contend that Compass Bank made survey phone calls to non-customers which was in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
Compass Bank denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
When filing a claim please have the Notice ID and pin for online claims or cell phone number for mailed forms.
The Compass Bank phone call survey class action lawsuit alleging that the bank, as well as a third-party marketing company, MSR Group, both called without permission and used an automatic dialing system.
Compass Bank Survey Phone Call Class Action Settlement Class Member?
A class member in the case is defined as all non-customers of Compass Bank who received a Compass Bank phone survey call between Dec. 14, 2012 and Feb. 8, 2019.
The exact amount of money any one class member receive is not known but experts close to the case predict a settlement payment of $100 to $350 per class member.
Bank Survey TCPA Settlement Dates
- 05/09/2019: Objection/Opt-Out deadline
- 06/24/2019: Claim form deadline
- 08/28/2019: Settlement fairness hearing
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Alexander H. Burke from the law firm of BURKE LAW OFFICES LLC.
Compass Bank has hired Gregory C. Cook from the law firm of BALCH & BINGHAM LLP.
Compass Bank Survey TCPA Settlement Contact Information
- Mail: Bank Survey TCPA Settlement c/o American Legal Claim Services LLC PO Box 23369 Jacksonville, FL 32241-3369
- Phone: 1-800-372-5704
Also, note the above address can be used by class members who elect to file the claim form via US mail.