Digital Federal Credit Union Overdraft
Digital Federal Credit Union has agreed to a proposed $1.8 million settlement to resolve a lawsuit in regards to overdraft fees.
Digital FCU denies any action of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further court costs.
If you qualify as class members please visit www.digitalfcuoverdraftclassaction.com.
Any questions about the case can be directed to 1-888-683-1091.
Who is a class member?
According to Digital FCU Overdraft Class Action settlement documents “Individuals who had a checking account with Digital Federal Credit Union and who were charged (a) an overdraft fee on any transaction between June 15, 2012 and June 15, 2019 and/or (b) an overdraft fee on an ATM or debit card transaction between June 15, 2017 and Sept. 1, 2018”
Need a credit card?
- Mission Lane Credit Card: Mission Lane is based in San Francisco, CA and Richmond, VA
- Walmart.CapitalOne.com: Apply for the brand spanking new credit cards Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard and the Walmart Rewards Card
- REI Mastercard: REI Co-op Mastercard donates $100 to the National Forest Foundation annually on behalf of all account holders
- Brandi Salls v. Digital Federal Credit Union
- Case No. 4:18-cv-11262-TSH
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
DigitalFCUOverdraftClassAction.com Settlement Notes
Class Counsel will request attorneys’ fees be awarded by the Court of not more than one-third of the value of the settlement. Class Counsel has also requested that it be reimbursed approximately $75,000 in litigation costs incurred in prosecuting the case.
The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 12/19/2019.
Class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to get PAID.
Class Members Lawyers
Richard D. McCune: Telephone (909) 557-1250 or email email@example.com
Taras Kick: Telephone (310) 395-2988 or email Taras@kicklawfirm.com