FedEx Self-Service Kiosk Credit Card Receipt Class Action Settlement
FedExOfficeSettement Claim Instructions
- Review class member requirements via the FedExOfficeSettlement FAQ page
- Please do not file a claim unless you meet the requirements
- If you qualify please visit https://www.fedexofficesettlement.com/
- Claims must be submitted no later than March 8, 2019
- Remember: you are submitting your claim under penalty of perjury
What does the FedEx Office settlement provide?
“FedEx Office has agreed to provide a Stored Value Card worth: (1) $25.00 to each Class Member who timely and properly submits a Claim Form with an original or copy of an electronically printed FedEx Office receipt printed between January 2017 and August 2017, displaying the first two and last four digits of their credit or debit card number; or (2) $10.00 to each Class Member who timely and properly submits a Claim Form without an original or copy of an electronically printed FedEx Office receipt.” – www.fedexofficesettlement.com/frequently-asked-questions
Any questions in regards to the FedExOfficeSettlement can be directed to toll-free 1-866-447-6217.
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Hallie Von Rock & Brent Robinson from the law firm of AIMAN-SMITH & MARCY and Anthony Orshansky & Justin Kachadoorian from the law firm of COUNSELONE PC.
FedExOffice Settlement Fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/29/2019.
The hearing will take place at San Bernardino County Superior Court, 247 West Third Street, San Bernardino, CA 92415 at 8:30 AM.