Get Chase Slate 0% intro APR Review
Chase Slate Card Offer Highlights
- New applicants will receive 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- Chase Slate applicants who have a FICO score of 700 or greater should have no problem with approval
- Visit GetChaseSlate.com to apply
Get Chase Slate Offer Reviews
Generally speaking, the Chase Slate card received favorable reviews from around the web… let’s check them out!
- NerdWallet: “Chase Slate Review: One Great Get-Out-of-Debt Credit Card“
- ValuePenguin: “Chase Slate® Credit Card: A Top-Tier Balance Transfer Card“
- CreditLiftoff: “Chase Slate Balance Transfer: Best Transfer Offer?“
All of the above credit card blogs rave about how the Chase Slate credit card is a great addition to consumers wallets.
Chase Slate Credit Card Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-935-9935
- Outside the U.S.: 1-713-262-3300
- Domestic Chase Military Services: 1-877-469-0110
What is the Chase Slate Credit Limit?
After calling the Chase customer service hotline it appears that the minimum credit limit you can receive via the Slate card is $5,000.
The average credit limit on this Chase Slate credit card is $10,000.
Chase Slate Rewards?
This card has no reward program at this time as the main card benefit is the ability to transfer balances with an introductory fee of $0.
The balance transfer must be made during the first 60 days of opening a Chase Slate card account.
It should also be noted that paying late won’t raise your interest rate (APR).
In the market for a cash back credit card? Please check out “Best Cash Back Credit Cards of 2019: The Ultimate Guide”
Other cards to consider?
- Citi Simplicity Card
- DiscoverIT Cash Back
The Citi Simplicity credit card offers 0% for 21 months on balance transfers.
The DiscoverIT cash back credit card offers 0% introductory APR for 14 months but comes with a reward program.
Why would you get the Chase Slate Card?
The main reason a consumer would want to apply for the Slate credit card from Chase is to get out of high-interest debt.