Chase Slate Card
One of the better credit cards on the market for consumers who are looking to transfer high-interest credit card debt.
Has been named to “Best Balance Transfer Credit Card” by WalletHub since 2013.
To apply simply visit www.getchaseslate.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to secure the Chase Slate card.
Get Chase Slate 0% intro APR Review
- A great card for consumers looking to transfer high-interest credit card debt
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- Visit GetChaseSlate.com to apply
- Issued by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Chase Slate Card Offer Highlights
- New applicants will receive 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- Chase Slate applicants who have a FICO score of 700 or greater should have no problem with approval
Get Chase Slate Offer Reviews
Generally speaking, the Chase Slate card received favorable reviews from around the web… let’s check them out!
- NerdWallet: “Chase Slate Review: One Great Get-Out-of-Debt Credit Card“
- ValuePenguin: “Chase Slate® Credit Card: A Top-Tier Balance Transfer Card“
- CreditLiftoff: “Chase Slate Balance Transfer: Best Transfer Offer?“
- WalletHub: They have named it the best card for balance transfers since 2013!
All of the above credit card blogs rave about how the Chase Slate credit card is a great addition to consumers wallets.
Chase Slate Credit Card Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-935-9935
- Outside the U.S.: 1-713-262-3300
- Domestic Chase Military Services: 1-877-469-0110
What is the Chase Slate Credit Limit?
After calling the Chase customer service hotline it appears that the minimum credit limit you can receive via the Slate card is $5,000.
The average credit limit on this Chase Slate credit card is $10,000.
Chase Slate Rewards?
This card has no reward program at this time as the main card benefit is the ability to transfer balances with an introductory fee of $0.
The balance transfer must be made during the first 60 days of opening a Chase Slate card account.
It should also be noted that paying late won’t raise your interest rate (APR).
In the market for a cash back credit card? Please check out “Best Cash Back Credit Cards of 2019: The Ultimate Guide”
Or if your credit score is not up to par and you are looking to rebuild please check out “Best Credit Cards for Bad Credit”
Other cards to consider?
- Citi Simplicity Card
- DiscoverIT Cash Back
- AMEX Everyday
- Citi Double Cash
- The BuildCard (best for those with less than ideal credit)
The Citi Simplicity credit card offers 0% for 21 months on balance transfers.
The DiscoverIT cash back credit card offers 0% introductory APR for 14 months but comes with a reward program.
Chase Slate Balance Transfer?
Chase Slate offers a mind-blowing introductory fee of $0 when transferring a balance during the first 60 days your card account is open.
This is one heck of a deal and one of the top balance transfer promotions in the credit card arena.
After 60 days the fee for future balance transfers is 5% of the amount transferred, with a minimum of $5.
The Chase Slate credit card is considered one of the best balance transfer cards on the market.
Chase Slate Credit Limit?
If your lucky enough to be approved for this popular credit card you should start out with a minimum credit limit of $500.
Some applicants may receive a higher limit depending on their credit rating and history.
Those who would like to apply for a credit limit increase can visit www.chase.com/increasemyline.
Chase Slate Credit Score?
If you have a credit score of 650 or better you should have no problem getting approved for this card.
Some Chase Slate applicants have even gotten approved with a credit score as low as 600 according to reports. But the lower your score is, most likely the lower your credit limit will be.
Why would you get the Chase Slate Card?
The main reason a consumer would want to apply for the Slate credit card from Chase is to get out of high-interest debt.