Sheetz Credit Card
The Sheetz Visa Credit Card is designed for shoppers of this “kicked-up convenience store that’s a mecca for people on the go.”
The card comes with no annual fee and can be used anywhere in the United States where the Visa logo is present.
Sheetz credit card application? Simple visit www.firstbankcard.com/sheetz.
Please note Sheetz stores are only located in the states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, and North Carolina.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to secure the card.
Sheetz Card Reviews
Here are what some of the more respected card blogs are saying about the Sheetz credit card…
- WalletHub – 4.5 out of 5 based on 174 user reviews
- AskMrCredit – 4.7 out of 5 based on 12 user reviews (note the small sample size)
- MyFico Forums discusses the Sheetz Visa Card at length
You can normally get a pretty good feel for a card based on a quick Google review search and they are not bad in regards to the Sheetz card.
Highlights and Lowlights
- No annual fee
- 5 cents off per gallon at any Sheetz location
- 5 points earned per dollar spent in-store at Sheetz locations
- Combine the Sheetz Visa Card with your MySheetz Card to get 8 cents off at the pump
- 1% cashback on all other purchases
- 20.99%-26.99% variable APR (OUCH)
- 3% foreign transaction fee (don’t use this card when vacationing in Greece)
Please note your % back rewards are earned as points, which are separate from Pointz earned with a MySheetz Card and are not redeemable through the MySheetz Card loyalty program.
Sheetz Credit Card Login & Customer Service
- Sheetz Credit Card Payment: Login and make a payment now
- Fax: Not found
- Mail: 5700 6th Ave, Altoona, PA 16602
- Sheetz credit card phone number: 1-800-487-5444
Cards are issued by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.
The Sheetz Visa Card is issued pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Similar Cards To Consider
Bottom Line (aka Verdict)
We usually are not big in gas credit cards but the Sheetz card is pretty impressive all things considered.
If you frequent Sheetz on a somewhat regular basis for your fuel needs we would recommend applying for the Sheetz credit card… ASAP actually 🙂