MyVanillaDebitCard (MyVanilla Prepaid Visa and Mastercard)
- Offers MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard
- These are prepaid cards and do not require a credit check
- Apply at www.MyVanillaDebitCard.com
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
Please note MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card, MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard, and Mio Prepaid Mastercard are not available in the state of Vermont.
In the market for a credit card?
Check out the CreditLiftoff.com list of BEST CREDIT CARDS!
Save hundreds or maybe thousands on your student loans!
Visit SoFiRefi.com and input your confirmation number.
These prepaid cards are ideal for consumers who don’t play well with credit cards as they can only spend money that’s loaded on the card.
- PrepaidCards123 – 8 out of 10 – Review by Rob Berger
- The Movo Virtual Prepaid Card was named one of NerdWallets best-prepaid cards
- CreditKarma – Review not available
- HardMoneyTimes.com – Not Found
Surprisingly there were not a ton of reviews in regards to the MyVanilla line of prepaid cards.
Reviews from Real People
“The Vanilla Debit Card literally saved my life. I was drowning in high-interest credit card debt because I could not control my spending (I also had problems with addiction). One day my friend tore up all my credit cards and gave me the Vanilla Debit card explaining I could only use what funds were available on the card… LIFE CHANGER! Today I’m free of debt and only spend what I can afford” – Justin B. New Orleans, LA
“Credit cards suck and are a trap to take all of your money… The Vanilla debit card is anything but that. Highly recommended!” – Sara J. New York, NY
“If I could go back and do my life over I would never sign up for a credit card. They suck the money right out of your bank account and don’t even say sorry! Debit cards saved my financial life… LOVE my Vanilla Debit Card!” – Mike H. St. Louis, MO
- Fifth Third Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card: NerdWallet named this card one of their favorite prepaid cards
- Chime: No monthly fees or hidden fees
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card: No monthly fees; free ATM network; instant transfers between cards.
If we had to pick one of the above we would go with the CHIME card as it allows you to get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit and grow your savings.
MyVanillaDebitCard Register Information
The following information is needed in order to register a MyVanilla Prepaid Visa or the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard.
- Card number
- CVV number
- First and last name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
Any issues that arise during the registration process can be directed to a MyVanilla Card Customer Care agent at toll-free 1-855-686-9513.
- Google Play: The MyVanilla App provides you FAST, SECURE and EASY access to your MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card
- App Store: This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad
- Mail: MyVanilla Customer Care, PO Box 826, Fortson GA 31808
- Phone: 1855-686-9513
In order to speak with a live human customer service agent please press 1 then 3 then wait through the message, then press 4, then enter the phone number you used to register.
What bank does My Vanilla Card use?
According to the site…
The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
If you frequent Walmart you may want to consider loading your Vanilla debit card via the Walmart Rapid Reload service.
At participating locations, you can load cash directly to your MyVanilla Card at the register.
Visit participating Walmart locations to swipe, load and go.
My Vanilla Debit Card Final Verdict?
The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard are only useful for consumers who cannot handle credit cards because they rack up high-interest debt.
We give this card TWO THUMBS WAY UP!
Most consumers will want to avoid these “prepaid” cards and opt for a good cash back credit card.