MyVanillaDebitCard (MyVanilla Prepaid Visa and Mastercard)
- Offers MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard
- These are prepaid cards and do not require a credit check
- Apply at www.MyVanillaDebitCard.com
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
Please note MyVanilla Prepaid Visa® Card, MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard, and Mio Prepaid Mastercard are not available in the state of Vermont.
In the market for a credit card?
Check out the CreditLiftoff.com list of BEST CREDIT CARDS!
These prepaid cards are ideal for consumers who don’t play well with credit cards as they can only spend money that’s loaded on the card.
- PrepaidCards123 – 8 out of 10 – Review by Rob Berger
- The Movo Virtual Prepaid Card was named one of NerdWallets best-prepaid cards
- CreditKarma – Review not available
- HardMoneyTimes.com – Not Found
Surprisingly there were not a ton of reviews in regards to the MyVanilla line of prepaid cards.
MyVanillaDebitCard Register Information
The following information is needed in order to register a MyVanilla Prepaid Visa or the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard.
- Card number
- CVV number
- First and last name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
Any issues that arise during the registration process can be directed to a MyVanilla Card Customer Care agent at toll-free 1-855-686-9513.
My Vanilla Debit Card Customer Service
- Mail: MyVanilla Customer Care, PO Box 826, Fortson GA 31808
- Phone: 1855-686-9513
In order to speak with a live human customer service agent please press 1 then 3 then wait through the message, then press 4, then enter the phone number you used to register.
The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.
If you frequent Walmart you may want to consider loading your Vanilla debit card via the Walmart Rapid Reload service.
At participating locations, you can load cash directly to your MyVanilla Card at the register.
Visit participating Walmart locations to swipe, load and go.
My Vanilla Debit Card Final Verdict?
The MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card and the MyVanilla Prepaid Mastercard are only useful for consumers who cannot handle credit cards because they rack up high-interest debt.
Most consumers will want to avoid these “prepaid” cards and opt for a good cash back credit card.