PlatinumOffer Credit Card Offer
The First Premier Bank Mastercard is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit.
You can apply at www.platinumoffer.com with the confirmation number form the mailing offer.
But should you…
let’s check out some reviews!
- WalletHub.com – 3.1 out of 5 stars based on more than 3,000 reviews (very large sample size)
- CreditKarma – 1 out of 5 based on 14 votes (small sample size)
- ConsumerAffairs – 3.6 out of 5 based on 565 reviews
- BadCredit.org – Rating 4.6 out of 5 (Review by Brittney Mayer)
- TheBalance.com – Rating 2.4 out of 5 (Review by Lindsay VanSomeren)
As you can see the First Premier Bank Mastercard is scattered, to say the least.
The First PREMIER Bank Mastercard Credit Card charges an application-processing fee, an annual fee, and a monthly fee!
Where to apply without confirmation number?
First Premier Bank Mastercard Pros
- Starting credit limit ranging between $300 to $1,000 (not bad for this type of card)
- Helps consumers with bad credit improve their score via on-time payments
First Premier Bank Mastercard Cons
- Annual fee clocks in at $75 to $125 for the first year and $45 to $49 each year thereafter
- First Premier Bank credit card processing fee? This fee could be anywhere from $25 to $95
- And the monthly fee (waived for the first year) could be as “low” as $6.25 or as high as $10.40
- Super high APR
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to apply (and get approved).
If you ended up applying for the First Premier Bank Mastercard you can check the status of the application by calling toll-free 1-800-501-6535.
Platinum Offer Customer Service
- First PREMIER Bank, P.O. Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524
- Call the toll-free number on the back of the card or 1-800-501-6535
We cannot recommend this card due to the insanely high fees and high APR.
There are just too many better cards available for consumers looking to improve their credit score.