Surge Credit Card
The Surge Mastercard® is designed for people with less than perfect credit.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
If you make on-time minimum payments and maintain your balances under the credit limits, you should be able to build, rebuild, or reestablish your credit rating.
To apply please visit www.surgecardnow.com/Apply.
If you’re lucky enough to be approved you should start with an initial credit limit of $500.00.
Surget Credit Card Reviews
Even if you qualify for the Surge card is it right for you?
Let’s check out some online reviews…
- Readers at WalletHub.com rate the Surge Mastercard a 3.9 out of 5 based on 194 reviews
- CreditKarma is not a fan of the card stating “With better starter cards available, the Surge Mastercard should be chosen only as a last resort“
- Cardrates.com Rating: 3.2 out of 5 – Reviewed by Brittney Mayer
Surge Credit Card Customer Service
- Phone: Reach out to Continental Finance at 1-866-449-4514
- Surge Credit Card Payment
- Fax: 1-302-454-7952
If you have questions about charges to your Surge Card account, transactions on your account, or to report a lost or stolen card Surge Credit Card, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-449-4514.
Surge Credit Card Highlights
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Initial Credit Limit of $500.00
- Fast and easy application process; results are provided online
- Use your card at locations everywhere that Mastercard is accepted
You will need to provide your name, phone number, date of birth, email address, and if you rent or own a home.
Final Verdict (should you apply for the Surge Credit Card?)
We tend to agree with CreditKarma and the Surge Mastercard should be chosen only as a last resort.
Here are a few cards we like more than the Surge Credit Card…