TD Ameritrade are sending out pre-selected mailing offers to customers in regards to the TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Credit Card.
They are offering current customers (who qualify) a mind-blowing $150 cash bonus plus 1.5% in rewards on all purchases when opening a card account.
To begin simply visit www.tdbank.com/tdaearnrewards and follow the on-screen instructions.
This offer is actually pretty darn good and would be hard to turn down if you’re a current TD Ameritrade client… but should you actually apply?
Let’s dig a little deeper and take a look at some reviews…
TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Credit Card Reviews
- MoneyCrashers: 3.9 out of 5 stars
- Finder.com: “While your earnings are flat across all spending categories, its signup bonus and no annual fee make this a solid rewards card”
- CreditCard US News: “WIth the TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card, you’ll get built-in chip technology and Visa zero liability coverage. Other cards may offer more benefits, such as trip cancellation and interruption insurance, extended warranty coverage, an auto rental collision damage waiver, concierge service or purchase protection”
Overall the TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Credit Card receives pretty good reviews from the online blog community.
TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Credit Card Highlights
- Annual Fee: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: $5 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance Fee: $10 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater
The $0 annual fee combined with the $0 foreign transaction fee is strong to very strong play.
TD Ameritrade Credit Card Customer Service
- Phone: 1-888-751-9000
Other Options to Consider
The $100 cash bonus on top of the 1.5% in rewards on all purchases (no caps, no limits) makes this card a winner.
Feel comfortable applying for this card… just make sure you spend $500 within the first 90 days of opening the account to ensure the $100 bonus.
How to Apply?
- Online: tdbank.com/tdaearnrewards
- Phone: 1-855-489-5689
- Mail: Simply mail the offer back to where it came from 🙂
You will need to include the 16 digit reference number when making an application regardless of the application method.