Wells Fargo CPI Class Action Lawsuit
A massive 394 million dollar settlement has been proposed to resolve claims associated with the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Wells Fargo Collateral Protection Insurance Litigation.
Visit www.wellsfargocpisettlement.com to file a claim or learn more about the case.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
WellsFargoCPISettlement.com Contact Information
- Wells Fargo CPI Settlement, c/o The Notice Plan P.O. Box 4990, Portland, OR, 97208-4990
- Email: info@WellsFargoCPISettlement.com
Roland Tellis David B. Fernandes Jr. BARON & BUDD PC
Roman M. Silberfeld & David Martinez & Kellie Lerner & Benjamin D. Steinberg & Aaron M. Sheanin from ROBINS KAPLAN LLP.
David S. Casey Jr. and Gayle M. Blatt from CASEY GERRY SCHENK FRANCAVILLA BLATT & PENFILED LLP
- 10/7/2019: Exclusion deadline
- 10/28/2019: Settlement faireess hearing
- Claim form deadline: Not shown