Airline Class Action Settlement
A mind-blowing 58 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Transpacific Passenger Air Transportation Antitrust Litigation.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Class members can file a claim online at www.airlinesettlement.com.
Claim forms are due no later than 2/15/2020.
Who should file a claim?
There is three separate class associated with the Transpacific Passenger Air Transportation Antitrust Litigation.
- Japan Settlement Class: Individuals who purchased airplane tickets from JAL or ANA for a flight that included travel from the U.S. to Japan between Feb. 1, 2005, and Dec. 31, 2007
- Satogaeri Settlement Class: Individuals who purchased “satogaeri” or “homecoming” fares from JAL or ANA that included travel from the U.S. to Japan between Jan. 1, 2000 and April 1, 2006
- Settlement Class III: Individuals who took an All Nippon Airways or Japan Airlines flight from the U.S. to Asia or Oceania between Jan. 1, 2000 and Dec. 1, 2016. Includes Class Members of the Japan Settlement Class and the Satogaeri Settlement Class
Bad credit got you down? Check out our list of best credit cards for consumers with bad credit.
Apply and get approved. Then start making full, on-time payments each month and watch your credit score improve.
Also, visit Experian.com/Boost for a new secret tip to improve your credit score in just a few minutes!
AirlineSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Transpacific Air Settlement c/o Rust Consulting PO Box 2209 Faribault, MN 55021-1609
- Email: info@AirlineSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-800-439-1781
How much money will the settlement provide?
$5 per eligible ticket is the max settlement according to reporters close to the case.
If you are not pleased with the terms of the settlement you can attend the settlement hearing on 10/18/2019.
The Court will hold a Fairness Hearing on October 18, 2019, at 10:00 a.m.
Please show up at the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102, Courtroom 6, 17th Floor.
Airline Settlement Class Counsel
COTCHETT PITRE & MCCARTHY LLP: Adam J. Zapala, Elizabeth T. Castillo, and Adam J. Trott.
HAUSFELD LLP: Michael D. Hausfeld, Swathi Bojedla, Michael P. Lehmann, Christopher L. Lebsock, and Seth R. Gassman.