Barclays Personal Loan Offer
- Borrow up to $35,000 from Barclays Bank Delaware
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal US resident
- Apply at www.barclaysloanoffer.com
- Requires the invitation code
- Interest rates range from 5.74% to 18.99%, depending on your creditworthiness
Barclays personal loan offer rates start as low as 4.99% and are available in 36, 48 or 60 months.
Checking your rate won’t affect your credit score and loan funds will be disbursed in a few business days upon loan offer acceptance.
BarclaysLoanOffer.com Pros and Cons
- Barclays Personal Loan offers come with no origination fee or any other fees for that matter
- A good or excellent credit score is required
- If you decide to pay off the loan early you will not be charged a prepayment penalty
- Customers are allowed to pick their payment due date
- Simple & quick application
- Not guaranteed the amount you want
- Not a ton of reviews available as of yet
- NerdWallet: 4.5 out of 5 – Reviewed by Amrita Jayakumar
- Finder.com: 4 out of 5 – Reviewed by Anna Serio
- TheSimpleDollar.com: 4.5 out of 5
Barclays Loan Offer Phone Number
- General Inquiries 1-866-951-1416
- International (Call us collect) 1-302-255-8888
- Fax Number 1-866-464-8526
- Mail: Card Services P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
You can also visit loans.barclaysus.com/contact-us to view the contact information shown above.
Barclays Loan Application Status?
To check the status of an already submitted loan application please visit loans.barclaysus.com/applicationcenter.
To check the status please have your reference number, mothers maiden name, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
Apply for Barclays Personal Loan Without Invitation Number?
Simply visit loans.barclaysus.com/clapply to submit an application without the invitation code.
Overall the Barclays Personal Loan offers is a good pick for consumers looking to pay off credit card debt or making a large purchase.
Credit rating not so great? Check out “Credit Cards for Fair Credit Guide” to find a card that can help you improve your credit rating.