Western Union Begin Activation Netspend
A popular prepaid card day-to-day purchases. You can also use it to receive Western Union money transfers and spend the funds within minutes.
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Card use is subject to activation and ID verification. Please have the card number and security code on hand as it will be needed to start the activation process.
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Reviews
- SuperMoney.com: Rating 9% out of 100% based on 22 votes
- Finder.com: Get this card if… you’re looking to receive Western Union transfers more quickly or Pick something else if…you don’t want to pay a monthly fee for a debit card.
- WalletHub.com: 3.4 out of 5 based on 268 reviews
Review from Real People
“The Western Union Netspend card is not good or bad… I would give it a solid 5 out of 10. Very average… The word vanilla comes to mind” Todd M. – Chicago IL
“BeginActivation.com is super easy to use and activation only took a minute… The card on the other hand is not the best… My wife and I use this card every once but it by no means our favorite card” – Mike K. Atlanta, GA
“Activation is super easy… took less than 30 seconds” – Todd K. San Diego, CA
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Fees
- Monthly fee $9.95
- Signature purchase transaction fee $1
- PIN purchase transaction fee $2
- US ATM/bank cash withdrawal fee $2.50
- Bank transfer fee Varies by bank
- Account inactivity fee $5.95 per month
Please note Western Union money transfer fee is FREE to accept money but fees may vary for sending money.
Brink’s Money All Access.com Upgrade?
In order to request an All Access Upgrade please head on over to www.brinksmoneyallaccess.com/account/login and follow the on-screen instructions.
- PayPal Prepaid: Ideal for consumers who have a boat-load of money in PayPal
- MyVanillaDebitCard: Some consumers think this card is better than the WU debit card
- GreenDot Mastercard: NerdWaller once called the GreenDot card a Netspend killer
Please note you must have the Netspend Mobile App in order to use the Western Union Netspend Mobile Check Deposit option.
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Benefits
You will get you payroll or government benefits check 2 days faster if you enroll in direct deposit.
Has more than 130,000 reload locations in the Netspend Reload Network (which are free of fees).
You could get your tax refund faster when you e-file and use Direct Deposit.
How to get the card?
Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard Login Page
- wunetspendprepaid activate card
- beginactivation.com activate
We would only recommend the Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard if you need to receive your government benefits 2 days faster… otherwise, just stick with a normal debit card.
This Prepaid Mastercard gets a big two thumbs up!