Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Review
A popular prepaid card day-to-day purchases.
You can also use it to receive Western Union money transfers and spend the funds within minutes.
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Card use is subject to activation and ID verification.
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Reviews
- SuperMoney.com: Rating 9% out of 100% based on 22 votes
- Finder.com: Get this card if… you’re looking to receive Western Union transfers more quickly or Pick something else if…you don’t want to pay a monthly fee for a debit card.
- WalletHub.com: 3.4 out of 5 based on 268 reviews
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Fees
- Monthly fee $9.95
- Signature purchase transaction fee $1
- PIN purchase transaction fee $2
- US ATM/bank cash withdrawal fee $2.50
- Bank transfer fee Varies by bank
- Account inactivity fee $5.95 per month
Please note Western Union money transfer fee is FREE to accept money but fees may vary for sending money.
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Benefits
You will get you payroll or government benefits check 2 days faster if you enroll in direct deposit.
Has more than 130,000 reload locations in the Netspend Reload Network (which are free of fees).
You could get your tax refund faster when you e-file and use Direct Deposit.
How to get the card?
Request a Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard now and it will arrive in about 7-10 business days with your Routing Number and Account Number.
Activate Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard
- wunetspendprepaid activate card
- beginactivation.com activate
We would only recommend the Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard if you need to receive your government benefits 2 days faster… otherwise, just stick with a normal debit card.