Experian Boost Product
The Experian Boost product claims to raise your credit score instantly… for FREE!
To begin visit www.Experian.com/Boost and follow the on-screen instructions…
Does Experian Boost work, however?
The answer is both yes and no.
For some consumers, the Experian Credit Boost promotion will actually raise their credit score by taking into account phone and utility bills (aka the forgotten bills).
These bills can actually raise the credit scores of some consumers significantly.
However, the promotion also states…
“Results may vary. Some may not see improved scores or approval odds. Not all lenders use Experian credit files, and not all lenders use scores impacted by Experian Boost“.
Consumers with less than ideal credit are more likely to see a boost vs consumers with good to great credit ratings.
Experian Boost Reviews
Here are what some of the better known financial blogs are saying about the promotion…
- NerdWallet: Experian says a pool of test users found that 2 out of 3 consumers’ FICO scores rose, and the average increase was more than 10 points
- Read the CreditKarma Experian Boost Review
- CreditLiftOff.com: Highly recommended for consumers with less than ideal credit
Experian.com/Boost Customer Service
- Experian Membership Questions: 1-479-343-6239
- Free Annual Credit Report: 1-877-FACTACT
- Experian’s mailing address for dispute requests is: P.O. Box 4500 Allen, TX 75013
- General Toll-Free Number: 1-888-397-3742
- In many cases, the credit increase will take effect immediately
- The offer includes a free Experian Credit Report & FICO Score
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- Until recently phone and utility bills did not impact a credit score
- Experian Boost Cost? FREE!
If the Experian Credit Boost promotion fails to increase your credit score check out the best credit cards for bad credit.
Also, check out the CreditLiftoff Credit Score Improvement Guide!
Other Credit Boosting Hints
- Set up payment reminders and autopay (when available) – Consistently paying your bills on time can raise your score within a few months
- Pay your bills more than once every billing cycle – If the biller allows it to pay your bill every 2 weeks instead of every month
- Contact your creditor – If you know you’re going to miss a payment contact the company ASAP and set up a payback plan
- Apply for a 0% APR credit card – Find a credit card with a 0% interest on balances transfers promotion and make sure there is not a fee for transferring the balance
- Enroll in a debt consolidation program – Eliminate bad debt quickly (although you may see a temporary drop in your credit score initially)
Is Experian.com/Boost Worth It?
Consumers who have less than ideal credit should 100% give the Experian Boost offer a chance.
In order to sign up for the Experian Credit Rating Increase offer, you must provide your name, address, phone number, and email address.
Experian estimates this product could affect up to 100 million consumers’ scores