First National Bank Visa Credit Card
The FirstNational CC comes with no hidden fees or penalty APR but charges a hefty $75 annual fee.
The card is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit who are looking to improve their credit score via on-time payments.
Visit www.firstnationalcc.com to apply.
Legacy Visa Credit Card Highlights
- APR: 29.9%
- Starting credit limit of $350 to $1,500, depending on your credit score
- Optional PREMIUM Club and Payment Protection Plan membership
- A nasty $75 annual fee
Please note the $75 annual fee will be billed at $6.25 per month.
FirstNationalCC Reviews (Legacy Visa Credit Card Review)
Here are what some of the more respected financial credit card blogs have to say about the First National Credit Card…
- CardCruncher.com: The Legacy Visa Credit Card sounds like a good deal until you start doing the math. There are better cards out there that offer greater rewards for a lower price, and one of these will likely be a better option for you
- MyFICO Forums: A laundry list of unhappy customers
Overall a Google search turns up less than desirable reviews.
First National Legacy CC Fees?
- $25 for returned payments
- 2% of the amount for cash advances (minimum $20)
- $20 authorized user fee (optional)
- $25 for late payments
Should you apply for the Legacy Credit Card from First National?
Unless you’re really hard up for a credit card there are better options available (see below).
FirstNational Card Alternatives
Instead of applying for the Legacy credit card check these offers out first.
The Capital One Secured Mastercard, Discover it Secured (Best for Rewards and upgrading), and the OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card are all better options vs the Legacy credit card.
FirstNationalCC.com Customer Service
If you do happen to apply for the card here is their customer service information…
- Payment Address: First National Credit Card PO Box 2496 Omaha, NE 68103-2496
- General Customer Service: First National Credit Card PO Box 5097 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5097 Customer Service
- Phone: 888-883-9824
Like all credit cards, you must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
First National Visa Credit Card, issued by First National Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.