- Apply for the Disney Rewards credit card
- Issued by JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Simply visit www.getmydisneyvisa.com to apply
- Must be 18 years of age or older
GetMyDisneyVisa invitation offer requires the 12 digit invite number from the promotional mailing.
Applicants must also provide their zip code and last name as shown on the mailing.
GetMyDisneyVisa Highlights and Lowlights
- New members will receive a $250 credit once they spend $500 within the first 3 months of opening the account
- “Chase,” “JPMorgan,” “JPMorgan Chase,” the JPMorgan Chase logo and the Octagon Symbol are trademarks of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Chase gives you access to unique sports, entertainment, and culinary events through Chase Experiences and our exclusive partnerships such as the US Openpartnership information and Madison Square Garden(Opens Overlay)
- A pretty decent credit card for true Dinsey fanboys (or girls) 🙂
MyDisney Credit Card Reviews
- NerdWallet: 3.5 out of 5 – Review by Robin Saks Frankel
- WalletHub: 3.4 out of 5 based on 325 user reviews
- CreditCards.com: 1.9 out of 5
As you can see the outlier is CreditCards.com only providing a 1.9 out of 5.
For the most part, the Disney credit card receives good reviews online.
Disney Rewards Dollars?
- You earn Disney Rewards Dollars to redeem toward your favorite Disney experiences such as Disney Theme Park tickets, resort stays, shopping, dining, movies and more
- Disney® Visa® Cardmembers earn 1% on all card purchases
- That’s 1 Disney Rewards Dollar for every $100 you spend. Disney® Premier Visa® Cardmembers earn 2% on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and most Disney locations
- That’s 2 Disney Rewards Dollars for every $100 you spend
- Earn 1% on all your other card purchases
- The more you use your Disney Visa Credit Card, the faster your Disney Rewards Dollars add up
GetMyDisneyVisa Customer Service
- Disney Card Phone Number:
- Payment Address:
- General Correspondence:
Please note you can also consult the toll-free number in the back of the card for assistance.
Not sure if you’re a true Disney FANBOY? Check out our “best cash back credit cards” guide.