Get My Ollo Mastercard
- Designed for the consumer who is in the final rounds of rebuilding their credit rating
- Comes in the form of the Ollo Platinum Mastercard & Ollo Rewards Mastercard
- In order to apply simply visit www.getmyollocard.com and follow the on-screen instructions
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain the Ollo credit card.
Ollo Platinum Mastercard
- No annual fee
- Automatic credit line increase review
- Free FICO score
- No foreign transaction fees
Ollo Rewards Mastercard
- Earn an unlimited 2% cash back on purchases
- 2% cash back on all gas station, grocery store and drugstore purchases
- 1% cash back on all other qualifying purchases
- Annual fee of $0 to $39
- Fees for Balance Transfers: 4% or $5, whichever is greater
When all is said and done we like the Ollo Platinum Mastercard as it comes with a $0 annual fee.
Leave the reward programs to higher-end credit cards once you have earned the lucrative right (check out our “Best Cash Back Credit Cards” article when you are ready).
- CreditKarma: 4 out of 5 based on 23 votes
- ValuePenguin: 70% Review by Joe Resendiz
- AskMrCreditCard: 4 out of 5 Review by Mr. Credit Card
As you can see the Ollo credit cards get pretty decent reviews from popular financial blogs (another good sign).
OlloCard Customer Service
- Ollo Mastercard customer service phone number: 1-877-494-0020
- Calling from outside the US? Dial 1-516-224-5600
- Ollo Card Payment Address: P.O. Box 660371 Dallas, TX 75266-0371
- Ollo Card General Correspondence: P.O. Box 9222 Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9222
Already lucky enough to have an Ollo credit card?
Simply visit www.ollocard.com/Activate to start the activation process.
To activate an Ollo card you must have the card number, your name, and date of birth.
Ollo Card Denied?
Please call toll-free 1-877-494-0020 and ask to speak with the customer service department.
GetMyOlloCard Final Verdict?
The Ollo line of credit cards is a SOLID option for the consumer who is in their last leg of rebuilding their credit rating.