NAB Class Action Settlement
A mind-boggling 15 million dollar settlement has been agreed upon to resolve claims over North American Brand overcharging merchants unauthorized fees.
Visit www.nabsettlement.com to obtain relevant court documents.
Claim forms must be filed by 8/15/2019.
Class members who would like to object or opt out of the settlement must do so by 7/16/2019.
Who should file a claim?
According to the terms of the settlement, the following individuals should file a claim…
“merchants who contracted with or through Global and received merchant services from NAB at any time from August 31, 2009, through March 31, 2019, or who were referred by NAB to Global during that period.”
The amount of money any one class member will receive depends on the number of claims that are filed.
Class Members can email the settlement administrator to find out their estimated credit or cash payment at administrator@NABsettlement.com.
What to do with your Unsecured credit card? Keep it, cancel, or downgrade?
NABSettlement Contact Points
- Mail: NAB Processing Settlement c/o Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Toll-Fee: 1-855-786-5291
- Email: administrator@NABsettlement.com
NAB Class Action Settlement Case Information
- T.S. Kao Inc. d/b/a Lucky 7 Chinese Food v. North American Bancard LLC and Global Payments Direct Inc.
- Case No. 1:16-CV-04219-SCJ
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Ken Canfield of Doffermyre, Shields, Canfield & Knowles, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia, Adam Levitt and Amy E. Keller of DiCello Levitt Gutzler LLC in Chicago, Illinois, and Jonathan Palmer of Jonathan Palmer Law in Atlanta, Georgia.