RISE Credit Loan
RISE offers quick, online cash options for financial emergencies and a fast online approval process (with great rates?).
You can borrow anywhere between $500 to $5000 and have the money in your bank account as soon as tomorrow.
You can learn more or apply at RISECredit.com.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply… but should you?
Let’s check out some online reviews in regards to a loan from RISE.
Here are what some of the big boys are saying about RISECredit Loans…
- CreditKarma: 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 48 customer reviews
- HighYa.com: 3.5 stars out of 5 based on 11 consumers reviews
- BBB Rise Credit: Another 3.5 out of 5-star rating based on 151 customer reviews (166 complaints closed in last 3 years 48 complaints closed in the last 12 months)
- NerdWallet.com: Rise Personal Loans 2019 Review (they recommend RISE as a last-ditch effort)
Overall the reviews are FAIR in regards to a personal loan with RISE.
RISE Credit Loan Need to Know
- You can expect an APR range of 36% to 299%
- Amounts are available from $500 to $5000
- Repayment schedule 4 to 26 months
- Typically takes one day to receive the funds
- Payments will be reported to Experian and TransUnion
In order to get approved for a RISE loan, you must have a job, have a checking account, and live in a state in which RISE loans are available.
Please note due to the changes in the Military Lending Act effective October 3, 2016, RISE is not available to applicants listed as Covered Borrowers in the Military Lending Act database.
RISECredit.com Customer Service
- Fax: 1-866-580-1228
- RISE Credit Phone Number: 1-866-580-1226 Monday to Friday 8 am to 11 pm ET or on the weekend Saturday to Sunday 9 am to 6 pm ET
RISE Credit Mailing Address
- Payments: RISE Credit P.O. Box 679900 Dallas, TX 75267-9900
- Overnight Payments: RISE Credit Lockbox Number 679900 1200 E. Campbell Rd., Suite 108 Richardson, TX 75081
- General Correspondence: RISE Attn: Customer Support PO Box 101808 Fort Worth, TX 76185
The RISE Credit corporate office can be reached at 4150 International Plz Ste 300 Fort Worth, TX 76109-4819.
RISE Personal Loan Bottom Line
CreditLiftoff.com only recommends a RISE personal loan if all other options are exhausted and the cost of taking the loan is less than the cost of not taking it.
Generally speaking, a personal loan is never a good idea due to high-interest rates.
Before taking a loan out from RISE please check your rate at these companies as well…
- Citizens One Amazon Personal Loan Offer
- MyInstantOffer from Lending Club
- SoFi Personal Loan
- Best Egg Personal Loan