SoFi Refinance Review
You may have received a promotional offer from SoFi tempting you to refinance your student loans at a lower rate.
Fixed rates with autopay can start as low as 3.49% APR while variable rates with autopay can start as low as 2.51% APR.
Loan terms are available at 5,7,10, 15 or 20 years and loan amounts max out at $5,000 up to your total outstanding balance.
BUT even though you will most likely not qualify for the lowest rate the SoFiRefi.com offer is still a good sandwich.
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of the offer…
SoFi Refi Benefits
- Will most likely lower your student loan rate
- You can sign up for autopay to lower the rate further
- The application is truly fast and easy (painless)
- SoFi does not try to trick the applicant with any hidden fees
SoFi Refi Negatives
- Co-signer release not available
- Loan size minimum is higher than most lenders’
Please note in order to apply please go to sofirefi.com and enter your confirmation number.
Need a personal loan?
- Citizens One Amazon Personal Loan Offer: Currently, Citizens One is offering customers a $150 Amazon Gift Card when opening a new loan account
- Citi Flex Plan and Citi Flex Loan: The Citi Flex Plan will be available to cardholders based on creditworthiness and credit limit availability
Your confirmation number 14 digits in length (format xxxxxx-xxxxxxxx) and can be found in the top right-hand corner of the Refinance with SoFi promotional letter.
As you can see the benefits far outweigh the negatives.
By all means, if you have a student loan and received this SoFi Refi offer go ahead and apply!