US Bank Reliacard Review
Well, let’s take a deep dive into this baby.
(Please note if you already have the card simply head on over to www.usbankreliacard.com login to obtain access).
Please note this card comes with no hidden fees and will not trick you into paying a fee for something like account maintenance.
Reliacard Pros and Cons
- This product from U.S. Bank caters to recipients of government benefits receiving unemployment compensation and/or child support payments
- This is a prepaid card and as such comes with no annual fee
- Holders of this card are issued these by their state agency in place of paper checks
- Does not help or hinder a credit score (which could be good or bad depending on your personal financial situation)
- You are entitled to have one fee reversed once per the calendar year REGARDLESS of the amount
- Every time you buy something or get cash, the amount is subtracted from the balance available on your card
Looking for a credit card?
If you are known in your circle of friends as the “travel cat” or people are frequently calling you a world travler you will want to check out our “best travel credit cards” write up.
Reviews from Real People
“US Bank has been my favorite bank for a variety of reasons over the years and the Reliacard is just another reason why this bank keeps on chugging along on my big board as the top bank in the world… Cheers!” – Mac H. Dallas, TX
“I get my VA payment a day quicker ever since I started having it sent to my ReliaCard and the money is always there (even lump-sum payments). I would not give this card up for anything (even my third wife)” – Kyle G. Jersey Boardwalk
You can download this card at both the App Store and Google Play.
US Bank Reliacard Customer Service
- Debit or Credit Cards: 1-866-276-5114 or 1-800-236-3838
- General Customer Service: 1.800.US.BANKS (1.800.872.2657)
- International Collect Calls: 1.503.401.9991
- Corporate Headquarters U.S. Bancorp Center 800 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55402
If you already have a US Bank account you will want to consider the US Bank Relicard as it makes moving monies around.
Need a bank account?…