US Bank Reliacard Review
If you are lucky enough to have a US Bank account should you also gobble up the Reliacard?
Well, let’s take a deep dive into this baby.
(Please note if you already have the card simply head on over to www.usbankreliacard.com login to obtain access)
Reliacard Pros and Cons
- This product from U.S. Bank caters to recipients of government benefits receiving unemployment compensation and/or child support payments
- This is a prepaid card and as such comes with no annual fee
- Holders of this card are issued these by their state agency in place of paper checks
- Does not help or hinder a credit score (which could be good or bad depending on your personal financial situation)
- You are entitled to have one fee reversed once per the calendar year REGARDLESS of the amount
Looking for a credit card?
If you are known in your circle of friends as the “travel cat” or people are frequently calling you a world travler you will want to check out our “best travel credit cards” write up.
US Bank Reliacard Customer Service
- Debit or Credit Cards: 1-866-276-5114 or 1-800-236-3838
- General Customer Service: 1.800.US.BANKS (1.800.872.2657)
- International Collect Calls: 1.503.401.9991
- Corporate Headquarters U.S. Bancorp U.S. Bancorp Center 800 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55402
If you already have a US Bank account you will want to consider the US Bank Relicard as it makes moving monies around.
Need a bank account?…